Saturday 8 September 2007

Diana Paez






I discovered this illustrative motion graphics designer by chance on youtube, the site is worth checking out, the short videos and self promotion collage style collections are contemporary and nothing too unusual but I found myself thinking that they may be achieveable by myself and fellow students whereas usually im daunted. The content varies from things like brown paper bag backgrounds, to 'godzilla' size woman striding through sky scrapers, animated little cubes jumping down stairs, shapes and blocked colours falling from the sky, words flying around etc etc, all very positive 'day dream' material, simple visual ideas to perhaps base your own beginners level videos on if you're not too competent like me yet!

Check out her site www.dianapaez.com

No comments: